Sunday 17 June 2012

Summer Fashion: Topshop Dresses

Top row: Heart Mesh Flippy Dress (£48), Blossom Print Dip Hem Dress(£46), Dip Dye Ruffle Prom by Dress Up Topshop (£75).
Bottom row: Check Floral Lattice Sun Dress (£36), Spot Print Dress by Rare (£36), Heart Back Rib Prom Dress (£55)
Just a quick post to share with you some of the gorgeous Topshop dresses I have been lusting over this summer. It's really quite unfair for them to have so many that I can't afford! As you can see I'm really linking pinks and reds this season and I'm really loving all of the super feminine cuts that are around at present.   

Which of these dresses is your favourite? What styles and colours will you be wearing this summer? Let me know!

Emma
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Eeee they're all so pretty! I especially love the red heart mesh one and the orange polka dot one too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog, I've tagged you in the Liebster award, sorry if i tagged you last time but I can't remember! If I did you don't have to do it again! Check out my blog for more info!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete